You can reach us comfortably by public transport as well as by individual transport.
- For your arrival and departure by Deutsche Bahn, we offer you a particularly favorable event ticket.
- The bus stops “Umweltstiftung” and “Sedanplatz” (with direct connection to Osnabrück main station) are only a 2-minute walk away from the DBU Center for Environmental Communication. From there, buses run regularly every 10 minutes to Osnabrück city center.
- You can plan your arrival and departure by public transport directly via our homepage: Arrival and departure.
- Sufficient bicycle racks and a car parking lot are available directly at the building.
- If you arrive individually, you can use the inner-city traffic guidance system (signs: “Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt”) for better orientation.
- Our staff will be happy to order cab rides for you. We are also happy to organize shuttle services upon request.
Arrive successfully. From €51.90 (one way – round trip: €103.80) with the event ticket
In cooperation with Deutsche Bahn, the DBU Center for Environmental Communication offers you an exclusive package for your comfortable arrival and departure both to an event at the DBU Center for Environmental Communication and to DBU events nationwide from any DB train station.
Arrive relaxed – travel sustainably. Book now the best price of Deutsche Bahn!
The extra for them as visitors! Your event ticket at a fixed price nationwide, from any DB station.
- City ticket for connection in public transport included
- Sustainable travel – with 100 percent green electricity on Deutsche Bahn’s local and long-distance services
Event ticket one way with train connection
(while stocks last):
2nd class 51,90 Euro
1st class 84,90 Euro
Event ticket one way fully flexible
2nd class 72,90 Euro
1st class 106,90 Euro
Book online now and get the cheapest ticket guaranteed. We offer you an overview of all rail offers on your desired route.
Click here for booking.
We wish you a good trip!
 If you have any technical questions about the booking, please call the service number +49 (0)30 – 58 602 0901. The techn. Hotline is available daily from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., telephone charges are 20 cents per call from German landlines, maximum 60 cents per call from mobile networks.