Target group and funding requirements
- University graduates living in or have fled Ukraine as well as current PhD students
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Good to very good university degree (Master)
- Good knowledge of English and/or German.
- Online application with registration (see here)
- Upload the following documents:
- curriculum vitae
- short description of the research topic (1-2 pages)
- Scan of the diploma (Master certificate or similar). Please contact us in case of any problems that might occur in this context.
- If available: Indication of a hosting institution.
Application start: as from now
Application deadline: Applications are possible until further notice.
Selection interviews: online, after personal consultation with the applicants.
Scholarship start date: individual, in agreement with the applicants and the host institutions.
- 1.250 EUR per month
- Health, accident and liability insurance
- Travel expenses to Germany
- German courses
- Participation in seminars and events
Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt
MOE Fellowship Programm
An der Bornau 2
Dr. Nicole Freyer-Wille
Phone: +49 541 9633 460
Mobile: +49 1511 7232665